Week 38 - 2018
9/17 - 9/23
- Added benchmark tools which performs a benchmark for each commit in the master branch. Reverted due to token issue, but I guess it'll be soon restored again when the issue solved.
- Babel has finally released the new decorators implementation 🎉🎉🎉
- Slow progress. Keep reading the issues. Did a small refactoring. I want to address #2458 for the next iteration. #2483 can be easily addressed and should be done soon.
buttons is a web service which shows the buttons of daily habits and the user push them everyday when they finished the task, and the records are shown as a calendar.
- Wrote the tests of the
- Added the check of the availability of the display id. No same ids for different users 👍
- The next step: Write
/users/self/buttonsAPIs. They can be done in very TDD manner now because every set up is ready now. Now I can do very robust and quick iterations on creating the APIs.
- Did the first 3 examples. Showed
sets(category of small sets), and
- It was the 2nd time to come to the roppongi.js. Went the venue with @38fanjia. Greeted with @Leko and @kuy. @sadnessOjisan's talk about z-index and stack context seemed getting popular there. I talked with @Yug1224 and @jaxx2104 for a while after the presentations.
Did you find a mistake in the article? You can fix it here.