Week 16 - 2019
The weeknote for 4/15 - 4/21. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Updated eslint plugin. That's it.
🤖 rosgo is a Go implementation of ROS client
- I found an error in md5 sum calculation of the message types. This PR fixes it. But I heard from one of the contributors that @akio isn't active on OSS these days, and that this will take a long time to be merged 😕
- This work is based on the job in @seqsense. I'm grateful to them for guiding me here.
- Guillaumo Rauche and @zeit team came to Recruit, and gave talks about Zeit services, frameworks, and their roadmap. It was a wonderful time.
- Met @masayuki0812, the author of @c3js, in person at an bar in Tokyo station. He explained how we consumes O2 (oxygen) in our body. It was extremely complicated. He used to work on molecular biology in the university. His explanations of several "systems" in animal body were amazing.
See any mistakes? Please fix!