Week 29 - 2019
The weeknote for 7/15 - 7/21. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Small contribution. Enabled zoom feature in benchmark charts. Maybe useful for all hisotry charts.
- I wrote an article in Japanese about why I contribute to deno. Got some
kt3k さん熱い！OSS、技術に追っかける人はこうでなくては！ / 私が Deno にコントリビュートする理由 · GitHub https://t.co/13v9wkFQdt— 🐤display: kazupon;🐤 (@kazu_pon) July 18, 2019
おっ！ denosawaさんだ！ / “私が Deno にコントリビュートする理由 · GitHub” https://t.co/vMPHqBV5CV— Yosuke FURUKAWA (@yosuke_furukawa) July 18, 2019
Kyoto Animation massacre
- A terrible disaster happened in Kyoto. A guy killed 34 people in Kyoto Animation studio, a famous Japanese animation company. He set up fire in the building with gasoline. The fire burnt the entire building, and it resulted such many victims. This was so sad.
Election of Upper House
- Election of Upper House was held on Sunday. This was the last election before the raise of VAT in October. The raise of VAT usually have bad effect to the goverment because we, Japanese, don't like VAT, and sometime it causes the resignation of the PM or even the change of the goverment. This time the ruling parties (LDP and Komeito) decreased the seats, but kept more than half. So this election doesn't change anything. It was a little unexpected result to me.
- Caught a cold on weekend. I couldn't sleep well before that because of the high temperature at night. Maybe that was one of the causes 🤒
See any mistakes? Please fix!