Week 32 - 2019
The weekly report from 8/5 to 8/11. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Still writing my chatpters for the book. My first chapter is heavily inspired by the book of Python by @kamatari. His way of introducing new items to people who really don't know them is awesome.
📊 C3 is a chart library based on D3.
- @panthony continued contributing this week. We released version v0.7.4 🎉
- A very difficult bug happened on our agent process. Probably the tcp data is cut in the middle because of inappropriate timeout behavior of the library we're using. As a result, broken binary data comes in to our system. It produces another broken message with absurd properties. It happens only once or twice a day. We receive millions of data a day. The reproduction rate is very low. That makes it difficult to debug this failure.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- This is a TV animation series with 12 episodes which was popular 8 years ago in Japan. I've never seen this before, but this time I've finally seen this one. It was amazingly good. The plot was very original and interesting. I also liked the supporting roles like the mother and teacher. They were well played.
- The bad point about this series is, in my opinion, the picture! I don't understand why they choose such childish style.
- Caught a cold. First the throat started itching, then aching. Then I couldn't breathe well, and couldn't do anything. I don't remember after that well, but after sleeping almost 2 days I felt good and everything started going normal.
See any mistakes? Please fix!