Week 37 - 2019
The weeknote for 9/9 - 9/15. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Updated the typescript-eslint toolchain to v2.1. It started catching new
types of programming errors. For example, it warns unnecessary usages of
let, and advises to change them to
- Updated the typescript-eslint toolchain to v2.1. It started catching new types of programming errors. For example, it warns unnecessary usages of
- Removed deprecated Deno.platform usages. It remained in several places in both core and std.
- Bought a ticket of JSConf JP 2019.
🦕 denobook 02 is the 2nd volume of denobook by deno-ja
- We finally submitted the data of our book to the printing company. It has 156 pages. We decided to price it 1,000 yen per copy. The book will be available at the event, Tech Book Fest 7, at Ikebukuro on Sept 22nd. This is the first book I've ever written.
- I read about the 8 bowls, which were registered as the national treasure of Japan. I was very interested in one among them. That bowl is called Kizaemon because of the name of its original owner. The bowl was created in Korea about 500 years ago, and it was one of the mass production. It was a defective product among them. So it was a garbage in a usual sense, but many of tea ceremony authorities found strange values in it such as Wabi or Sabi, and then it became an incredibly valuable bowl. I was interested in that strange process of changing the value of a thing in such a way.
See any mistakes? Please fix!