Week 38 - 2019
The weeknote for 9/16 - 9/22. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Fixed a minor error (unintended panic).
🦕 denobook 02 is the 2nd volume of denobook by deno-ja
- Finally web published the book at the event 🎉 I bought many books in the event. Very nice event as always.
Denobook、お86Cで販売中です！ #技術書典 pic.twitter.com/BDSnIL38Ku— syumai (@__syumai) September 22, 2019
自分が書いた本が印刷されてる... なんか不思議な気分 #技術書典7 #お86C pic.twitter.com/j2pAhwePiE— Yoshiya/肩/ひのさわ (@kt3k) September 22, 2019
Dragon Quest Walk
- Started playing a new social game "Dragon Quest Walk".
Once upon a time in Hollywood
- Seen a movie "Once upon a time in Hollywood". Directed by Tarantino, starred by Leonard DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. I liked the role Brad Pitt played. I always like unsophiscated-type roles that are played by Brad Pitt. The other examples are a crazy guy in 12 Monkeys, a guy in Burn After Reading, and a lieutenant in Inglourious Bastards. They all really look who they are and don't look Brat Pitt at all. The worst role he played was, IMO, the character in World War Z. That role really didn't need Brad Pitt. Any average Hollywood star could play that role at equal quality with him. It was really a waste of Brad Pitt.
We are going right
- These days it seems to me that Japanese society is going to very very right. Less and less people seem critical to the government, and if a person is critical to the recent politics againt Korea, then that person will be criticized intensely from every direction. I think the media were more critical to the government by default at least a few years ago. However it seems now very difficult for a public person in media to be critical to the government. I'm not sure whether it's controlled by someone or it's just naturally in this way, but anyway I feel strongly that it's different from what it used to be in a few years ago in Japan.
- Maybe we're changing our values for some reasons. Some good things go bad now, and some bad things go good now. I just need to adjust myself to fit those values to live with them because I just don't want to fight with them politically.
See any mistakes? Please fix!