Week 40 - 2019
The weekly report from 9/30 to 10/6. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
- Updated typescript-eslint and fixed the lint errors. Typescript-eslint
v2.x seems having many good improvement from v1.x. Now the linter catches
many bad patterns such as unnecessary
- Updated typescript-eslint and fixed the lint errors. Typescript-eslint v2.x seems having many good improvement from v1.x. Now the linter catches many bad patterns such as unnecessary
- Fixed the CI of the install script. The linter of powershell was failing to load because of the incompatibility of the versions.
Sent Kevin our book.
Got a copy of Denobook from #deno_ja 👍 pic.twitter.com/i1Q2YJ1A8P— Kevin Qian (@KevKassimo) October 2, 2019
- JSX support by @keroxp landed.
JSX support for #denoland merged! Coming in the next version and want to use #reactjs in Deno 😆https://t.co/vsy6p51MG9— keroxp (@keroxp) October 2, 2019
- VAT in Japan was raised from 8% to 10% this week.
- Found an interesting proposal: eventual-send. I still haven't understood it well, but the proposal document looks great.
eventual-send ていう proposal の序文がすごい https://t.co/sr5PLbrBxV— Yoshiya/肩/ひのさわ (@kt3k) October 4, 2019
- Found a very interesting project Mypy via Guido van Rossum's tweet. This looks like a TypeScript for python.
Here's the PDF of the talk I gave this evening about mypy at @dropbox in our Mountain View office. (But I said a lot of things that weren't in the slides.)https://t.co/xPm8MkWcZE— Guido van Rossum (@gvanrossum) October 4, 2019
- My friend @bokuweb finished his work
Gopher Boy, an gameboy emulator in golang. It's compiled into wasm, and the emulator runs on the browsers. It's an absolutely awesome work.
I just published gameboy emulator written in golang. You can play in a browser with webAssembly. #wasm #WebAssembly #golang https://t.co/28txrxbkh5 pic.twitter.com/BhPnRCUL2O— bokuweb (@bokuweb17) October 5, 2019
- One of our robots is now displayed (actually is guarding) in Otemachi Park Building, and many people look interested in it.
大手町パークビルに商用で導入されたという警備ロボット SEQSENSE SQ2を見てきた。静止時でもレーザセンサがめちゃくちゃ回っている pic.twitter.com/hThmwmtsw9— 節制 (@hito_horobe) October 3, 2019
See any mistakes? Please fix!