Week 9 - 2021
The weekly report from 3/1 to 3/7. You can edit this page (on github) if you find any error.
This week we released 1.8.0. This was a huge release. Now we have WebGPU, Intl, and lcov support! A significant release in a while.
Deno v1.8.0 has been released— Deno (@deno_land) March 3, 2021
- Experimental support for WebGPU
- All JS Intl APIs now available
- Revamped coverage tooling
- Import maps support stabilized
...and more. Read up on the details in our release notes https://t.co/DH7pDYuXmu
- I continued to work on Node.js compatibility. I added node/cli.ts which works like node executable, but based on our Node.js compat layer. I also continued the work on node's assert API.
See any mistakes? Please fix!